1. TED Features
- Syntax highlighting.
- Command completion of keyword/commands and Tcl/Tk options.
- Named buffers and tags.
- Block insert/delete/replace
- Macro record/playback.
- Recent files and windows lists.
- Customizable colors and fonts.
- Auto indentation and formatting.
- Brace match, line join, tab-zapping.
- Complex data filtering with internal and external commands.
- Integrated IDE interfacing with gdb and weld.
- Integrated version control with auto-checkin upon save.
- C-Tags browsing for application navigation.
- Integrated C-Tags generation for Tcl.
- Find and Replace, with case/word/regexp options.
- File search with navigation to results.
- Integrated application documentation
- Man-page viewer, for Tcl/Tk and other docs.
- Access to Tcl Console, under Unix as well as Windows.
- F1 in menu navigation displays help and/or code.
- Searchable list of all menu entries.
- Auto rollup of all RCS changes to a diff.
- Auto regeneration of Tcl header file.
1.1 TDB features
- Build/make with step editor through errors.
- Single step, breakpoints, stack navigation.
- Undo/redo debugging step.
- View and change the value of program variables.
- Advanced displays (ala DDD)
- Direct access to gdb and weld.
- Simple projects interface using Makefile.
TED is written in Validated Tcl, meaning it will run under Wize without warnings.
© 2008 Peter MacDonald