Mod is a Tcl library providing support
facilities for simplifying development in Tcl.
It has support for Tcl from version 8.3 but is designed
to work mainly in conjuction with the Wize binary to provide
seemless application development and deployment.
Mod includes the following subcomponents:
- Gui - A user interface layout engine.
- Styles - Style sheets for Tk.
- Util - Utility functions (all start with *).
- CAPI - A C extension generator from Tcl.
- Lib - A library of useful application facilities.
Also available, but not part of Mod is
Ted: a Tcl programmers editor.
© 2008 Peter MacDonald